Sign in to follow this  
yiing_520

blackheads problem..

hey babes,

i have blackheads problem.

i seems getting worse cause i somehow spread to my cheecks.

is it because im using the wrong products?

does squeezing causes this problem??

thx for ur help~~ T^T

i used to have a lot of blackheads on my nose, it's getting less now.

what did i do?

i used nardia product which help to clean the blackheads(i do not remember what's the name but it's quite pop), used scrub and peel off mask (bioglo, from cosway)

Edited by aki_choo

Dont squeeze yourself or you'll end up with tonnes of scars.

Try going for a facial once a month to have them professionally extracted.

As for DIY at home, try Face Shop's Green Tea blackhead gommage. It works. Or you can also try applying egg white onto blackhead ridden areas, leave it on for 20 mins then wash off. Do this twice weekly. Can also try applying some lemon juice onto affected areas, altho be forewarned that it'd sting.

Not too sure what products u are using but if you're using products containing mineral oil, then maybe you should stop coz mineral oil would cause pore congestion & comedones which would later turn to blackheads.

hey babes,

thx for ur help~~ T^T

last time i used to have blackhead problem like u.. terrible blackhead especially on my nose and forehead.

kept on going facial for extraction but nth avail... i felt that my confidence is depleting time by time as the blackhead made my pores become bigger and bigger. Until I have tried this oil control lotion(moisturizer) by dermalogica brand, i would say that it is totally AWESOME!!!!!! blackhead is actually developed due to excessive sebum production and the sebum oxidised by air in the pores.. thats y v nid to use this OIL CONTROL LOTION that can regulate our sebum production den oni can treat the blackhead problem completely. my face is very very oily last time but now is totally matte and flawless even im working outside for 10 hrs almost av day...Im so happy with my skin now.. my beautician always praised my skin now and told me that i can chanx to normal moistuizer d so that our skin doesnt really depend on this and let it replenish itself. if u r interested with this oil control lotion u can pm me as i just bought it and oni used once but my blur beautician sudenli asked me to chanx back to normal moisturizer...kakaka..

As for DIY at home, try Face Shop's Green Tea blackhead gommage. It works. Or you can also try applying egg white onto blackhead ridden areas, leave it on for 20 mins then wash off. Do this twice weekly. Can also try applying some lemon juice onto affected areas, altho be forewarned that it'd sting.

Not too sure what products u are using but if you're using products containing mineral oil, then maybe you should stop coz mineral oil would cause pore congestion & comedones which would later turn to blackheads.

thx Teff, big help~~ ^^

last time i used to have blackhead problem like u.. terrible blackhead especially on my nose and forehead.

kept on going facial for extraction but nth avail... i felt that my confidence is depleting time by time as the blackhead made my pores become bigger and bigger. Until I have tried this oil control lotion(moisturizer) by dermalogica brand, i would say that it is totally AWESOME!!!!!! blackhead is actually developed due to excessive sebum production and the sebum oxidised by air in the pores.. thats y v nid to use this OIL CONTROL LOTION that can regulate our sebum production den oni can treat the blackhead problem completely. my face is very very oily last time but now is totally matte and flawless even im working outside for 10 hrs almost av day...Im so happy with my skin now.. my beautician always praised my skin now and told me that i can chanx to normal moistuizer d so that our skin doesnt really depend on this and let it replenish itself. if u r interested with this oil control lotion u can pm me as i just bought it and oni used once but my blur beautician sudenli asked me to chanx back to normal moisturizer...kakaka..

wat does moisturizer do???

wat does moisturizer do???

moisturiser moisturises ur face,generally speaking.it keeps ur skin moist and supple.if ur using the right moisturiser for ur skin type,u can see that ur skin benefit from it.the use of moisturiser is important in the sense that ur skin wouldnt get dehydrated.if skin dehydrated,one sure sign is tjat ur skin become more oily and lotsa blackheads appear.even acne can make an appearance too dur to the dehydration add stress to ur skin.do not skip moisturiser!moisturiser also funtions to lock in moisture and to prevent the loss of moisture from ur skin.imoisturiser is like a drink for ur skin just like how essential is water for our body..

moisturiser moisturises ur face,generally speaking.it keeps ur skin moist and supple.if ur using the right moisturiser for ur skin type,u can see that ur skin benefit from it.the use of moisturiser is important in the sense that ur skin wouldnt get dehydrated.if skin dehydrated,one sure sign is tjat ur skin become more oily and lotsa blackheads appear.even acne can make an appearance too dur to the dehydration add stress to ur skin.do not skip moisturiser!moisturiser also funtions to lock in moisture and to prevent the loss of moisture from ur skin.imoisturiser is like a drink for ur skin just like how essential is water for our body..

Yup, true that! :)

hey babes,

thx for ur help~~ T^T

hi yiing_520

the are chances that ur using the wrong product which is not suitable for ur skintypes

do use only water based product and avoid using mineral oil based product.u can identify this by having a look at the list of ingredients on the skincare label

yes,squeezing does cause this problem.ur actually transfering bacteria from ur hands to ur skin when u squeeze the blackheads.if the skin on ur face become infected by the bacteria ,inflammation happens and the results,acne.but thats not the worst part,the worst part is scarring.ask urself tis:do u want scras(permanent damage) on ur face?

of course u can heal the scarsbut its expensive and it takes u a long time to do so.

DO NOT SQUEEZE ur blackheads..IT CAN MULTIPLY BY SQUEEZING+SCRRRING TOO.STOP SQUEEZING NOW!

I TOTALLY AGREE with what teff mention earlier

hey babes,

thx for ur help~~ T^T

Nooo.. squeezing is the last thing that you should do to get rid of your blackheads!!

Get professional help from your facial saloon if its serious Alternatively, you could try the Green Tea Black head remover from the Face Shop. It cost only rm50 and it did work well for me, the last time i used it.

good luck

Never ever press your blackheads and witeheas by using your itchy fingers. I know smetimes cannot tahan see the blackheads or whiteheds on the face. But our finger nails wil punctuat scars into the skin and fingernails got also germs can spread to other places on the face.

I was told not to use too much scrub on acne or oily face. Cos some scrub are very rough can cause the germs to spread also to other places on the face and make the oil factoery more active. . Maybe u all can try one product called Blemish Control Serum by Assata. If u plan to go facial, use this serum for 4-5 days first before go facial. Then when facial, everything alos come out.

Continue use after facial, apply somemore, dun care what heads also clear. Also so good for acne. Unbelievable but it is true. Soemtimes some shop got give out tester. U all try first, then u all know.

I heard some good reviews on Kanebo's black self-heating mask(the package is blue). They say after applying the mask, it will heat up gently hence, opening up the pores for better clean-up.

Any comment?

I hate blackheads, i had a lot around my chin and upper lip area :(

go for facial for professional extraction then.important:do not ever pick the blackheads on ur own or u will end up with scars

I think this might be help u

SANA-1.jpg

SANA Pore Vacuumer Hot Gommage

Top 1 Hot Selling in Ranking ranQueen (Japan)

Made In Japan

Challenge impossible mission - clear away your acne within 30 seconds !

Instantly heat up pores and vacuum out clogged build up

or this one also not bad for clear up blackhead and acne

SHILLS-3.jpg

SHILLS Purifying Peel-Off Mask

Black Mask (Deep Cleansing, Smoothes the Skins Texture)

Deep cleansing peel off mask removes dulling surface cells and impurities while vitamins and plant extract soften the skin to restore a youthful glow.

Capacity: 50ml

or this one also not bad for clear up blackhead and acne

SHILLS-3.jpg

SHILLS Purifying Peel-Off Mask

Black Mask (Deep Cleansing, Smoothes the Skins Texture)

Deep cleansing peel off mask removes dulling surface cells and impurities while vitamins and plant extract soften the skin to restore a youthful glow.

Capacity: 50ml

SANA Pore Vacuumer Hot Gommage

Top 1 Hot Selling in Ranking ranQueen (Japan)

Made In Japan

Challenge impossible mission - clear away your acne within 30 seconds !

Instantly heat up pores and vacuum out clogged build up

Hello bear bear,

Where can I find this products?

TQ

I realized if my skin has enough hydration, my blackheads will reduced a lot. So i will make sure i apply hydrating serum and hydrating masque often. :rolleyes:

I used to have blackheads roaming wildly too.
Until I found St Clare MP3 sebum treatment set

It has 3 tiny bottles: 1)sebum softener 20ml
2)sebum purifying mask @ our peel off mask 40ml
3) pore treatment essence. 20ml

It works for me. Maybe you can give it a try. The price less than rm90..i think.

results:

You might wanna try Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel, a gentle formula designed for comedogenic, oily and combination skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads. This daily maintenance gel also reduces oil secretion, leaving the skin clean and clear. Then you might wanna use exfoliator masque such as Advanced Bio Renewal Masque, this unparalleled clay masque is formulated with bio-captured fresh fruit enzymes and acid complexes. Advanced Bio Renewal Masque effectively exfoliates dead skin cells, optimizing cellular renewal performance and deep pore cleansing, thus revealing a softer, fresher, and healthier skin.

Check out http://www.cellnique.com

I'll recommend Cellnique's Skin Action Sebum Gel too. I have been using it myself and it worked great to reduce blackheads for me. The results was obvious after a fortnight of me using the sebum gel. This product is 100% alcohol free. One of its ingredients include tea tree oil as well. If you're interested I am selling it at 25% discount. Ori price: RM139. smile.gif Edited by sassy_chiq